Win a Windows & Door Assessment for your Home with Wardgroup Glass & Glazing.
It is easy to enter, simply follow these steps…
- Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wardgroupglass,
- LIKE OUR PAGE
- LIKE & SHARE the competition post.
A window & door assessment is worth approximately £75-£125, but can be more valuable to you and your home as it can detect problems with your windows, doors and energy efficiency saving you money in the long term.
What is a Window & Door Assessment and what do we do?
A window & door assessment is carried out by a member of our trained Glass & Glazing team, who will arrange to visit your property at a convenient time to assess your windows and doors for wear and tear, energy efficiency and faults. Any minor faults will be repaired, hinges and locks will be lubed and a report will be produced identifying work undertaken and any further work recommended. The assessment will prolong the life of your windows and doors by catching problems before they become unrepairable and therefore have to be replaced, costing you more.
Wardgroup Glass & Glazing conduct window & door assessments across Barrow in Furness, the South Lakes, the central Lake District and Morecambe Bay, including the towns of; Barrow, Dalton, Ulverston, Grange over Sands, Cartmel, Coniston, Windermere, Bowness, Broughton, Millom, Kirkby, Kendal, Ambleside, Hawkshead, Milnthorpe, Lancaster, Morecambe and Askam-in-Furness. If you live in or near any of these towns, then you are eligible to win the competition. If you live further afield, we hold the right to refuse your competition entry or may ask for an additional payment to cover travel costs.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must live in or near any of the towns listed above.
- The prize is for a morning/afternoon session only, larger properties may require longer and result in an additional charge.
- The competition is open to owners of bungalows, houses (up to 3 bedroom) and ground/first floor apartments only. (Wardgroup reserve the right to refuse to assess windows above a certain height)
- The competition winner will not be billed for further work, unless Wardgroup have discussed it first and it has been agreed.
- The competition prize must be taken within 3 months of the draw.
If you would like to enter our Window & Door Assessment visit: www.facebook.com/wardgroupglass