Wardgroup Plumbing & Heating offer Quality Bathroom Installations across Barrow, Ulverston and the South Lakes
Wardgroup’s plumbing & Heating department were called in to investigate a leak within a bathroom in the Furness area. The leak was coming from the bath where it butted up against the old wall cladding and over time, it had run down into the floor and rotted the floor boards and joists.
Wardgroup provided a competitive quote to complete all the works needed to bring the bathroom up to a modern, usable and stylish level. The works included:
- Removal of bath and WC suite and clean for reuse in the refurbished bathroom.
- Remove and replace rotten wooden flooring.
- Install waterproofing boarding behind WC and around bath area.
- Reinstall bath and make wooden frame to allow bath panel to be constructed.
- Clad walls with UPVC wall boards.
- Install new mixer shower and screen.
- Ensure a quality finish ready for the home owner to relax and unwind in their new bathroom.
Take a look at the project images from the property in The Gill, Ulverston
New Bathrooms and Bathroom Installations
If your bathroom is in need of some TLC, if you can smell damp or your bathroom suite is looking tired… Wardgroup’s Plumbing & Heating team can refurbish your bathroom and create the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Bathroom installation services include:
- General plumbing work
- Fixing leaks
- Installing baths and bathroom suites
- Installing shower units
- Creating wet rooms
- Installing disabled adaptations to existing bathrooms or creating new disabled friendly bathrooms
- Flooring and joinery work
- Plastering & Tiling
- Installation of waterproof boarding
- Installation of underfloor heating, radiators and towel rails
We can also supply bespoke mirrors and replace windows with energy efficient double or triple glazed units. Visit our glass department at: www.wardgroup.co.uk/glass
To get a perfect finish, our Painting & Decorating team can paint and decorate the refurbished bathroom to a very high standard.
Call: 01229 811222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org