Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: T.Ward & Son Ltd, trading as Wardgroup (company no. 222877), whose registered office is at James Freel Close, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria. LA14 2NW.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Wardgroup, Furness Glass, FETL, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the company or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via stated on the platform where the competition can be found, i.e. social media or print. (Our social media competitions can be entered via Facebook only. Any entries made on duplicated posts, i.e. Twitter will not be counted. All entrants to our Facebook competitions must like our page in order to enter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be stated on the competition advert. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.