Wardgroup has a long established reputation for quality, trust and after-sales service
Established in 1872 and based in Barrow in Furness, Cumbria, T. Ward & Son Ltd is the holding company for a group of companies collectively known as Wardgroup. The group provides high quality building and decorating support services to a wide range of clients in the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors and also has the largest independent Decorating Centre with a huge range of products available in store for trade and retail customers.
The companies within Wardgroup share common quality, health and safety and environmental management systems. Whether using the services in isolation or in any combination, this assures the client of first class service, excellent value for money and the control of interfaces between trades.
Reasons to choose Wardgroup
There are a number of reasons why Wardgroup are the right choice for your building or decorating requirements, here we highlight the top ten:
- The business has a proven track record and a reputation for quality work.
- Our highly trained team offer a friendly and knowledgeable service.
- We select only quality products to use across our departments.
- Our costs offer great value for money when you consider the quality of products and service.
- Wardgroup is proud to be a Barrow company and care about the local community.
- Our work is guaranteed and with 140 years trading, the guarantee means something.
- Our Decorating Centre stocks a huge range of products which are price checked regularly.
- We are the professional’s choice for paints, wallpapers and decorating accessories.
- We have some of the highest accreditations across all departments.
- We listen to our customers and aim to improve our products, services and prices year after year.
Don’t take our word for it, find out more about Wardgroup by visiting further pages in our About section.